Monday 21 December 2009

Jive, Football and the likes

We had an inter section football match where we got eliminated in the quarter finals (which was the first round..:P because only 8 classes turned up) in penalty shoot outs, this again I attribute to Friday the 13th. I had put up a fine show and scored 2 goals but it went in vain. I'm sorry but I don't give a damn about modesty because I still can't believe we lost the match.

The following week i.e. the third week in college, we were to have a jive workshop. I didn't know a thing about jiving then and assumed it to be as sensuous as salsa. Our seniors forced us to go for it or else... It was just the third week and leaving the women at the mess, Amul and the SBI employee, all of whom I suppose are married women, I didn't know anyone else. That's when the 3:1 sex ratio comes into play but there wasn't any need of it because I had to head back home to Kasargod to my grandmom's humble abode. Yet, I played Cupid and set up two of my friends. They had a whole lot of fun which I completely missed. The post-jive pic which proves it...




I don't think I can ever make up for the missed opportunity unless....Salsa anyone?!

No comments:

Post a Comment